Saturday 9 November 2013

[Admin Introduction] Baby - 2nd Introduction

 HELLO!!!

This's my 2nd introuduce >< Last time i was shared about me but just a little bit,, Now i'll share about my hobbies and anything i want to share *sorry if my english so bad :b*

First, I wanna tell my 1st hobby.. it is... DANCE!! i really really love dance, i've Dance Cover team >< my Dance COVer team is " TeenSTAR" , teenstar are cover SISTAR{korean girlband} , and now i wanna share TeenSTAR photo :




and this's TeenSTAR^^ and me cover as Bora haha


[from left to right] Rida as Soyou,Me as bora,Wenny as hyolyn and Zalfa as Dasom
wanna know about us? just follow our twitter @TeenSTAR_DC ><
if u wanna see on youtube, Just search : TeenSTAR DAnce Cover
end for my hobbies


And now, i wanna share who's my fashion inspiration .. She's the best Korean girl of fashion.. She's CL of 2NE1 !! here's her photo :




thats all a little bit of CL's fashion style, she prefer to wear HipHop style that sexy or girly style, but she still the best for me! her girl group 2NE1 are so swag about fashion, wanna see? here the one of 2NE1 photo :



 see?!! they're so stylish!!


i really like to look like korean style, if i go out i prefer to wear korean fashion ^^ i think its enough for tonight, next time i'll share about me again hahah! 

Bye Bye~
hope u all enjoy my introduce 

No comments:

Post a Comment