Monday 21 April 2014

Apink's Style inspiration

Do You know about apink? Apink are girlband from Korea♥ They're ma fav girlband cuz theyre so so cute, i really love their songs and ofc their style ♥ For me, Apink's style is so simple,Casual,Girly ♥
Lets look their style >\\\< 


See?OMOO Theyre so cute ♥ They always wear a miniskirt and collab with sweater,Hoodie,Varsity or something like that♥ I really luv to wear miniskirt so my inspiration is come from A.P.I.N.K /? Haha! 
They love to wear like cotton candy color,Pink pasta and many more ♡ 





Apink's style is really2 suit me and i must say " its my style /? " I love when they wear a mini dress and they wear a sneakers / sneakers wedges ♥♥♥ 
I've never seen apink wear a higheels when they perform Hahaha 
How about u guys? Do you like apink style too? Lets try their style ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment